CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Why Blog???

Ok, I've been caught! I hadn't told my hubby I was going to start a blog, I wasn't sure he would approve. So, the other day, when he walked in and asked me what I was doing, I was a little hesitant to tell him. The conversation went something like this:

Him: What are you doing?
Me: Writing a blog.
Him: So, you're into that now?
Me: Yep.
Him: You can't just write in your journal?
Me: Sometimes typing is easier.
Him: So, you can't just open a word document and type there? (This is how he keeps his journal)
Me: I kind of like to get the feedback of my friends.
Him: Ohhh.
Me: Do you want to read what I have written?
Him: No, 'cause right now I want to go buzz my head.
Me: Ok. (phew...that wasn't as painful as I thought it might be)

So, at least he knows now that I am blogging, and that I don't mind if he reads what I have to say.

So, my question for you is...
WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO BLOG?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Therapy. That is it. I have found that when I write about what is going on in my life and then get great feedback it helps me to more clearly see what my life is and what I want it to become.

Laurie said...

Therapy also! It helps to know that I'm not alone in my experiences and that together we can help each other along the way. I also love to meet new people and to keep up with family and far away friends.

Anonymous said...

I blog to remember the wonderful, little things in our children's lives and in our lives as parents. The little things are really the big things in life and it is an easy way to remember and celebrate all the little steps along the way. It is also a wonderful way to share these moments with my family that lives so far away!

Cheri said...

I agree with everyone. Therapy. I live to see what others write, the struggles they go through and how alike we all are. And...I get to whine, complain, jump for joy, and be happy all at the same time over life, kids, and husbands.
And I get to read all you deep thinkers advice and thoughts. I stole your idea and made comments on my blog Melissa...check it out!