What is it with kids and freshly folded laundry?!? My Bug thinks that every time I fold laundry he has to come and unfold it for me! The other day I was folding dish towels and he decided to drive his cars through my piles! What fun...for HIM! Then, a couple days ago, I bought him some summer clothes and had them neatly folded on my bed because he was napping and I didn't want to disturb him by putting the clothes away. I apparently didn't jump on putting them away soon enough because later, I found Hubby laying on the bed and Bug throwing the new clothes up in the air and around the room, yelling, "WHEE!" Hubby said he figured Bug wasn't hurting anything...which he WASN'T, but that's beside the point! How many times do I have to fold the same stack of clothes? Do I get my points for EVERY time I fold/refold the same laundry? I think so...
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OH man...that is a total bummer. Kids do love doing that. Not sure what the reason is for that. I am sure that I did that to my mom. It is fun to create chaos and then walk away right? It's good to be a kid.
Oh, yes...oh, to be a kid again...when the biggest decision is whether to eat what is on your plate, throw it on the floor, or wear it. Bug usually throws it on the floor...somtimes AFTER chewing it up, and spitting it back out. Yeah, I wouldn't mind being a kid again...
Post a Comment