CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dinner Time Laughs

Sunshine started telling knock-knock jokes at dinner tonight. You know how four year olds are with jokes...they pretty much make no sense at all. So, soon we were all telling knock-knock jokes. I thought I would share some of the funnier jokes we think we made up...

Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
ETC, ETC (as long as Buttercup could keep going before she could tell we were getting annoyed.)
Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Berry.
Berry who?
Aren't you "Berry" glad I didn't say "Orange?"

HAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAAAHHAHHHAHA!

Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Ima.
Ima who?
You are?!?

HEEEHHHEEEHHHEEEHEE!

Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Ima.
Ima who?
Have you seen the Grinch?

snicker, snicker!

Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Ima.
Ima who?
Did Horton hear you?

heeehaaa!

Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Ban.
Ban who?
Bandanna!

OH, boy! I'm really laughing now!

Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Bandanna.
Bandanna who?
Band an a lead singer!

Ok, now I'm gonna cry!

So, there we all are telling these jokes and suddenly Bug (nearly 2!) starts saying ,"Knock-knock" and doing a knocking motion with his hand. So, we would say, "Who's there". He would say some gibberish and we would try to repeat it and say, "______(gibberish)______ who?" He would say some more gibberish and just laugh and laugh! It was so funny! We were all laughing! It was so fun!

Do you have a fun joke to share?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knock Knock jokes are so funny with kids. You'll have to check out our blog in the archives. I think it is March of this year for the post of "Knock Knock..." There is a video of Sammy telling his favorite knock knock joke. Don't worry...there is an explanation that goes along with it.

Laurie said...

Funny! I love to laugh with my kids, even when their jokes make no sense.