CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Walkin' in the Dark

Last night I had a very nice walk. It was beautiful weather, so my friend, Cheri, and I decided to go walking. We got started around 8:30 and decided to stop at our friend Heather's house and invite her to join us. I was pleasanly surprised that she said yes on such short notice. We kind of just walked around our ward boundaries and then decided we wanted to walk longer, so we kept going. We enjoyed some delightful "girl talk" and learned new things about each other (*wink*wink*). Around 10pm we found ourselves in front of my house and continued to talk until 10:30...it was so much fun. We decided we are going to continue walking a couple times a week, although we may need to PROMISE our hubbies that we will NOT make it a tradition to stay out til 10:30. Hey, it could be worse...we could be Bar Hopping! LOL, JUST KIDDING!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad you guys stopped by. I'm glad I said yes. It felt so good to walk, talk and bond. Love you and Cheri tons!

Cheri said...

I don't know....maybe I should be home reading romance novels instead. LOL Just kidding. I'd rather walk.