CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sleep Test

Ok, I missed a day. Sorry. On Tuesdays my dd has Tae Kwan Do, so I am home late. Anyway, I am going tonight to do a sleep test. My husband can't take my snoring anymore! A couple weeks ago I had strep and it was WAY worse then, so we finally decided to just schedule the test, and the day has now arrived. I have to be there around 9 so I can check in, then I have to report to the sleep clinic by 9:30. I get to have a bunch of monitors hooked up to me, then I get to sleep for a few hours while they monitor me, then they will probably put a CPAP on me and let me sleep the rest of the night to see if it makes a difference. It should be an interesting experience. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

How exciting. Let us know how it turns out. Maybe I should go get tested. LoL Ken might sleep better.

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa,
Joel had to do that about a year ago and he has sleep apneia. The CPAP has done wonders for him and he sleeps so much better now and feels so much better. We found your blog from Kristine's. It was fun to see what you and your family are up to.
Joel & Jen

Stop and smell the Daisies said...

Hi, Jen and Joel! Welcome to my blog! I am excited to hear from you. Keep in touch! I can't wait til the reunion!