CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What is it with Kids? cont...

What is it with kids, waking up in the middle of the night and acting like it's MORNING?! I don't care what anyone says...2:30 is not MORNING! It's the middle of the night! Sleep time! So, here it is, 5am and I have been awake for 2.5 hours! I want to SLEEP! It's not like Bug went to bed early. If he had gone to bed at 5pm, I could understand it a little more, but he went to bed around 9:30. I, on the other hand, went to bed around 11:30, so 3 hrs of sleep is just not enough!

I must admit, though...
I did enjoy having him stroke my arm and hair, and cuddle up next to me in my bed. He is such a great "cuddler". I guess I should take advantage of cuddle time more.

Hey, another good thing is that I got down here to blog!

I think I will go take advantage of "cuddle time"!

1 comments:

Heather said...

This is something I know about all too well. Sometimes I'm not even certain exactly why they've woken me, but I'm not always nice about it. I love to sleep at night! It's okay though, someone once told me that sleep was overrated anyway! :)