Today has been invigorating! I started it with a self-hypnosis CD! Then I said my prayers and got dressed, got my kids up and dressed, took the girls to school, then went to the gym. I started with some stretching, then I did lunges, which I normally hate (I think I did about 100). After that I just walked around the track for a while, listening to my MP3. After a while I went to the weight room, got some weights and pumped iron while I walked around the track. When I had done several laps I did a few abs, then did the eliptical machine for about 10 minutes, then my hour of child care was up, so I got Bug and took him to the play area where I danced to my MP3 while he played. I actually wore my pedometer today, so I got over 7,000 steps by 9:30 this morning! I don't think I have ever felt that great after a work out! Could it be the self-hypnosis CD? I don't know for sure, but I do believe it is all in the attitude, and great music is definitely a plus!
Attitude, attitude, attitude! Get excited! Life is GREAT!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Invigorating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Good for you! I am super duper impressed!
Post a Comment